Arcania: Gothic 4

after playing Arcania: Gothic 4 i was quite disppointed...even though i done all side quests as well as main quests iy only took me 8hrs to complete and i didnt even rush...i wont spoil the game for those of u who havent played it but the ending was well disppointing...They could have done alot more with this and they havent...

Crafting - worse i've ever seen it
Armour and Weapons Back to basics they seriously took a back step in RPG

I wish I never brought it and instead hired it instead!!!

Well for an action RPG I enjoyed it, don't bother with getting it as the next thing in Gothic. Combat (as melee) works as quite nice and feels involved and engaging. I took about 24 hours to complete the full game in a nice and decent pace (reading the story, quests, books, enjoying and exploring the country side, etc).

I respectfully disagree. I've been playing RPGs for over 20 years. They prefer to engage in role play and a great plot, deep character system, and fun to fight.

The first thing you have to do with Arcania is realise it is NOT a Gothic game and plays nothing like a Gothic game. After that, it reminds me most of the original Dungeon Siege. RPG lite on rails with some fun stuff and unfortunately a lot of tedium as well. No better than a 5/10 on a good day.

Back
Top Bottom