Lords of Xulima - 20 Minute Let's Play Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
retards, mocking the dev name like that

Yeah, illiterate people probably shouldn't be playing an RPG, but I guess it's nice to see this game getting any kind of attention or exposure.

wow the guy was really lousy at not clicking where he should.

wow the guy was really lousy at not clicking where he should.

Its because the mouse is a tool of precision. His console controller never gave him the experience needed to operate the mouse :)

I like the game, it is a pretty game; but the two jokers do a bad job of reviewing(?) it. Remember kids, just say no to drugs

I like the general graphics and top down view, but I don't like the way combat looks, it looks awful to me. Too bad they didn't just go with more traditional in-game combat.

I like the general graphics and top down view, but I don't like the way combat looks, it looks awful to me. Too bad they didn't just go with more traditional in-game combat.

Not to forget: They are on a very limited budget and cool in-game combat gfx and engine cost a lot of money.

It was painful to watch these two dolts. I couldn't get all the way through it.

LoX's combat isn't as pretty as it is in D: OS, but it is very enjoyable to play. It offers a different kind of tactics. Your front line party members should be the melee classes who can wear the most armor (Soldiers, Paladin, Barbarian, etc.). If one of your front line should fall, then your more squishy classes (Mage, Bard, etc.) behind them will suddenly find themselves in the front row… However, the class system is flexible enough that if you really wanted you could boost your Mage's strength so they could actually wear more armor… A front line mage probably still wouldn't be the best idea but party members in the back row are still vulnerable to enemy's ranged attacks so it's worth equipping them with as much armor as possible.

Back
Top Bottom