Deathfire - Post-Funding Update #27

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In the next post-funding update for Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore we get information that the backer portal for Plan B is ready.

The Deathfire Backer Portal has arrived!

If you have not yet backed “Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore” on our official website yet, please allow me to remind you that with the close of the Kickstarter campaign, all Kickstarter pledges have been voided. Therefore, if you wish to support us and help us bring the game to life, please consider supporting us on our website where we now accept pledges through Paypal - both through Paypal accounts and credit cards.

But on to the real reason of this update. The first version of our Backer Portal is now live on our website, which allows backers to link their Paypal account and their original Kickstarter name with their Deathfire User Account. If you do not yet have one, no worries, the system will allow you to create one very quickly.

Once you went through the sign-up and activation process, you will be able to see your pledges on the screen, showing you exactly the amount with which you have so generously backed our project. It will also show your current reward tier. If the displayed reward tier is not the one you had selected or desire, we will give you the ability to select and chose your proper reward tier shortly.

If you have provided and backed us during our Kickstarter campaign, we will double-check your information and then approve your Founder status within a few days. By that time the word “(Founder)” should appear next to your user name.

Note: The system will not display any Kickstarter pledges. When our campaign ended, all Kickstarter pledges have been automatically voided by Kickstarter! Your Kickstarter name is used only to verify that you did back us on Kickstarter so that we can give you “Founder” status.

Because this is a very early version of the Backer Portal no further functionality has been included at this point. We simply wanted to make sure you can see all your payments, so that you can feel safe, knowing that your money has been received and has not been lost in digital limbo.

Over the coming weeks we will expand this Backer Portal and add a lot more functionality to it. As pointed out above, you will be able to select your reward tier, but we will also give you the opportunity to make upgrades and payments directly through the portal, along with a series of other features that will help you manage your pledges, rewards, add-ons, etc.

Paypal payments will take about 24 hours to process and show up in our Backer Portal. If you do not see your pledge straight away, please come back after 24 hours and check again.

Thank you once again for your support.

The Deathfire Team
More information.

Almost there... $41,442

Regged and now the question is where do I put my paypal e-mail address so they confirm it's me (to register I've used the address that's already on Kickstarter, but it's not the same one I use for PayPal).

Yes, that's it! Now I got my "founder" title. Thanks!

Come on people who hesitate to pledge. We have only 8k short for the goal.

Only about $7K to go… I know some people are leery of the episodic release model but I think it will work well with people funding subsequent chapters through Steam Early Access. I hope some more of the original KS backers decide to contribute… There's 953 backers currently, but the KS had 3815! If the remaining backers just put in $20 for a digital copy we'd be at $100K right now.

Is there a way to donate other then Paypal I don't do Paypal?
I don't either but PayPal has a deal where they charge directly to your credit card. No account needed. (Weird that small companies have to pay bigger companies to charge to the credit card companies, but there it is.)

P.S. $43,242.

It's really unfortunate but I prefer that they cancel it now, if they feel they can't complete the project properly..Ah well :(

Back
Top Bottom