Voodoo Extreme - Favourite RPG Series Poll

ppl still play diablo series so much? amazing. I thought there are enough MMORPGs to distract ppl from diablo series.

MMO = $$. Diablo = free.

Now Guild Wars ... that is a better choice for that crowd.

ppl still play diablo series so much? amazing. I thought there are enough MMORPGs to distract ppl from diablo series.

Yes, and its price really is around 10-15 Euros here in several electronic chains !

What about the Watch making their own poll ?

If it was going to be a "favorite RPG series" poll... I would like to see:

Ultima
Wizardry
Might and Magic
Gold Box (Pools series: Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, Secret of the Silver Blades, Pools of Darkness)
Fallout
Baldur's Gate
Elder Scrolls
Gothic
Bard's Tale (not including the "remake")

In addition to narpet's list:

- Realms of Arkania (Blade of Destiny, Star Trail, Shadows over Riva)

- Amber trilogy (Amberstar, Ambermoon; Amberworlds was never made, unfortunately).

... which would make for 11 options. :/ Maybe we could have Jaz increase the number to like 15? Or would that be overkill for polls?

Oh, and how about making a multiple-choice poll?

Last edited:
Nobody outside of Germany knows Ambermoon, and even I haven't heard of Amberworlds... I guess thats one Poll-Option we don't need :)

Nobody outside of Germany knows Ambermoon, and even I haven't heard of Amberworlds... I guess thats one Poll-Option we don't need :)

Fair enough, so if no one else finds a series that hasn't been mentioned before, it's 10.

(Amberworlds was supposed to be the name of the third part of the planned trilogy, but was never actually worked on iirc).

Plus Krondor ?

Aaaand ... shall we include Dungeon Siege for completeness' sake ? Sure, It's only 2 games, but I'd be interested in how much votes they would *actually* get ...
But on the other han I'm sure one moron would come and say "why did you include these BEEEP games ???"

In addition to narpet's list:

- Realms of Arkania (Blade of Destiny, Star Trail, Shadows over Riva)

I can't believe I forgot about the Arkania series... I agree completely that it should be on the list... great games (now that you've metioned that series I want to play those games again... wish I had infinite gaming time :) )

Back
Top Bottom