Any college basketball fans here?

Huge wolverine fan.

Fortunately they helped me forget about the wings.

Wolverines win the championship and Burke goes to pistons in the nba lottery.(my hope anyway)

Watching duke game guys leg just bent the opposite way when he landed extremely hard to watch.

Last edited:
Love college bball! Watching Duke-Louisville right now!

People actually watch B'Ball?? Weird masochistic lot!! :)

PS, I used to coach and ref the silly game!! :)

Bigger Michigan State fan but since we went out I will suck it up and root for the Wolvies.

One big Ten team left-I would like to see them get the title.

Bigger Michigan State fan but since we went out I will suck it up and root for the Wolvies.

One big Ten team left-I would like to see them get the title.

I root for all the Big Ten teams in the tournament when they're playing teams from other conferences. That said, I wasn't sad about seeing Ohio State lose.

I'm pretty confident about Michigan's chances in the Final Four against Syracuse. I think Louisville looks to be the favorite to win it all though.

Watched the Louisville-Duke game yesterday.............Lordy that was a bad fall and break. Made my stomach turn. Have to keep that boy in my prayers.

Michigan vs Louisville for the title this year.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/bracket

Go Blue!

8rd8oxp15r6vf1zccmrf.gif

Huh? Michigan and Louisville didn't even make the field this year. The Frozen Four is set for Thursday with top seed Quinnipiac taking on St. Cloud State and 3rd seed U-Mass Lowell against Yale. Best as I can tell, Quinnipiac is doing quite well on the back of their forcefield goalie after winning their first two tourney games ever this year.

Ha.. yeah, I usually watch the hockey tournament as well, but this is the first time in 22 years that Michigan didn't make it. UM has more national titles in hockey than any other school in Division 1.

Back
Top Bottom