State of Decay - Steam Early Access

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Undead Labs has released the the PC version of their open world zombie-infested ARPG State of Decay on Steam Early Access.

The end is here. Life as you knew it has gone to hell after the mother of all zombie outbreaks. Now you and the few scattered survivors must band together to survive and rebuild in a 3rd-person action game set in a dynamic open world. You choose where to make your stand, designing and fortifying your home base, performing daring raids for food and ammunition, and rescuing other playable survivors with unique talents.
More information.

I'm enjoying this one. It's like a shiny Fort Zombie with a better fort. And actual characters. Having your best character torn in half is sad. :( And cars. You can run over zombies with cars and smack them with your door as you drive past, which is always a good time. :)

I had a quick look at the 360 version demo, and I gotta say the graphics are abysmal. The screens of the PC version look a whole lot better so I recommend that version if you can. But the game seems ok. I would prefer to make my own character though. Does anyone know if you can in the full game?

Back
Top Bottom