Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

The $25 tier is sold out through their direct donation page. But I guess this is basically a bulk deal to continue it here.

You can use 28 instead.

Well it would be nice if we could actually drain away a siginificant number of people form the main paypal page for 3$ discount :)

It was an awesome stream, with a bit of PG-18 content, and good singing, and a game/piano crash.

I hope Swen can get drunk before falling asleep, he deserves it.
Still need a couple of days to get money to pitch in finally :)

Eh I'd want to avoid doing that. Kind of crass to win a fundraising contest by advertising that you can undercut the intended recipient.

Glad they got funded , and i still hope they get to the last goal.
Last night I upped my donation a bit as i promised, but that's all i can do.

It's official!!! All Stretch Goals Achieved :D

Just to confirm. Is the Current total + 250 and 500 matching funds are included on the total on the front page?
They are now.

We are at 7224 or something ... too much beer this evening...

The Codexians strike back at 7283$ - so again Commander Myrthos NEEDS your help ...

Heh, wow. Not sure what else to say :). This has been said before I'm sure, but its really nice to see the watch community coming together like this...I thought I had posted this earlier but I guess it didn't go through.

Wondering what I'll pick if I get drawn in the raffle :).... Alpha&Beta seems nice but it is so short... I'd absolutely love to go either to the fan day or the launch party but I'd be surprised if my wife would agree to me flying to Belgium without bringing her along :p...would probably make more sense for people from Belgium, France, Germany, Netherland I guess.

Great day for turn based crpgs and hardcore crpg fans - We have invested a lot in this project and I have the feeling it is worth every dollar.
Thank you all at RPGWatch & RPGCodex to go this far...

Looks like Codex is over $7,600 now. Being the underdog sucks, looks like they're overwhelming us with superior numbers despite some valiant attempts at heroism...

Oh well, now that all stretch goals have been reached it's all good...

The Codex is at 7312 Net Value !

the front page is false advertising :)

To shock them - we are at 7500$ now - Maybe we can get the Mysterious Stranger ?

Myrthos Avatar looks like one :)

Back
Top Bottom