Pricewatch!

Steam is repeating it's christmas sales for the next 2 weeks. Too many titles to summarize with enormous discounts for some.

Do not open steam if you wish to keep all your money, you have been warned.

A few examples :
King's Bounty : Gold Edition (-75%) - 8,74€
Space Ranger 1+2 (-75%) - 5,74€
The Witcher (-66%) - 5,43€
Overlord 1+2 (-85%) - 4,50€

I got Disciples II Gold. But couldn't download it becasue of high server volume.

So they seem plenty willing and able to take our few bucks now, but don't count on being able to actually play anything new off Steam 'til the rush ends... Maybe next week?

yeah, Witcher 7.00 grrr… Im about to just stop buying games altogether n wait for an online dl retailer to hand them out for under ten bucks.

I spotted Rise of the Argonauts on there for 5.00, if you want to not believe the reviews and give it a whirl…

sacred gold for like 3.50, Trine 4.00, gothic 2 gold 5.00, gothic 3 7.50

I got Disciples II Gold. But couldn't download it becasue of high server volume.

So they seem plenty willing and able to take our few bucks now, but don't count on being able to actually play anything new off Steam 'til the rush ends… Maybe next week?
I noticed that clicking the "Play" button after the first aborted attempt seems to force a download. At least this worked for Overlord for me :).

cant believe that I bought Disciples II gold, since tbs puts me to sleep. I still keep holding out hope that I will find the one to keep me awake, maybe this will be it.

The Overlord games are great fun btw, heck of a deal there

cant believe that I bought Disciples II gold, since tbs puts me to sleep. I still keep holding out hope that I will find the one to keep me awake, maybe this will be it.

The Overlord games are great fun btw, heck of a deal there

You're like me and action RPGs. I keep trying them, and I keep uninstalling them after 5 or so hours.

Some of the titles from the newest GoGamer 48 hour sale...

Divinity 2 - $11.90
Elven Legacy Collection - $17.90
Trine - $3.90
Thief Collection - $9.90

been waiting to see Heroes of Annihilated Empires somewhere for cheap, Steam has it for like ten bucks. Also, the Majesty2 "Kingmaker" expansion is 8 bucks

Jesus.

On steam :
Gothic 2 : Gold Edition -> 0.99 €
Gothic 3 —> 1,49 €
Gothic 2 : Gold + Gothic 3 —> 1,99€

Now there's no reason not to pick these games up. Even if you had doubts about trying them, pick them up.

Bandwidth for downloading each one will cost more.

Unfortunately I have them both but selling G2 for 1€ is indeed a crime.

Jesus.

On steam :
Gothic 2 : Gold Edition -> 0.99 €
Gothic 3 —> 1,49 €
Gothic 2 : Gold + Gothic 3 —> 1,99€

Now there's no reason not to pick these games up. Even if you had doubts about trying them, pick them up.

For German customers the games seem to be slightly more expensive. I get EUR 2.49 for Gothic 2 Gold and EUR 4.99 for the Gothic 2 Gold + 3 bundle with my German IP address.
Unfortunately, I already bought Gothic 2 Gold for EUR 4.99 yesterday when it was "only" a part of the ongoing (until July 4th) "regular" sale.

I think that's a bit lame of Valve/the publishers that they still haven't changed that after the negative feedback they must have gotten after the Xmas sale.
I think that for the daily specials they should only allow discounts on games that aren't already a part of any other sale or discount yet because the double discounts ("regular" sale + daily special) are really a bit strange.

But OK, lesson learned. Next time I won't be buying any games until the last day of the sale, i.e. until I can be 100% sure that the game in question is not going to be part of a daily special. If that is what they want, well, ... see my signature... :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom