Dragons: Wild Skies

It's a SERIES ??? O_O

Ugh … And I had hoped for a new movie … :(

Nah. That cartoon has thousands of "older" fans. I'm one of them and I'm 40.
It's a family type, not some silly yuckish crap like Yûgiô (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249327/).

With all those characters and different dragons, it feels really odd that they made some online collect stuff game (practically a grinder) instead of RPG.

I checked out a YouTube vid out of curiosity. For a quick second it almost reminded me of Drakan: Order of the Flame except with cartoony visuals.

Too bad about the choice of genre/gameplay though.

Never reached Germany. Amazon.de doesn't even list them.

Boneknapper is only available through the rare extra special edition of the movie (2 discs).

I never though I would hear the words "rare" & "special edition" in the same sentence, when talking about movies :p (Usually special edition or limited edition or 2 disc edition or something along that line means "bog standard regular edition")

The bad thing is that this 2-disc edition was seemingly exclusive to Amazon here (localized language !) - and that it is sold out. http://www.amazon.de/Drachenzähmen-...NQSY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1347016592&sr=8-7

The only other source of it was a limited edition steelcase version availble from a drug store ("Müller") which also usually has a relatively big media section. I have this version. It's also sold out by now.

I have no idea whether both versions would be available through Ebay Germany, since I haven't been looking for them now that I have at least one of both versions.

In other words : Yes, it's both exclusive and rare. Very rare here, in fact.

This is perhaps different than elsewhere. If something's exclusive, it really isn't produced in that great numbers, usually. It really stays exclusive and rare in a lot of cases.

I sometimes have the impression as if the word "exclusive" has a slightly different meaning elsewhere. I know from Star Wars collecting, for example, that "exclusive" usually means in the U.S. "produced in fairly big numbers for store chains" or something like that. Perhaps the German market really is something different. Even Walmart withdrew from it.

I'm not sure. I can only judge from what I perceive. And even that might be somewhat distorted since all perceivement is subjective.

Be patient Alrik, usually after some series is broadcasted, a DVD set with complete season gets released and most probably it'll include those short specials.

I assume so.
I guess that those two short movies will be there at least when the second movie gets released, probably on a second disc again. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom