Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Latest total: 5,952 + 5,985 + 901,908 + 30452 = 944297
Paypal nubmer is somewhat outdated.

It looks possible now to reach the last stretchgoal... If we get within ~20K, two weeks of Paypal may suffice to make up the rest....

The following are the new thingies from Larian:

- The 4 statues are gone. Larian promised that they will find something similar in the game equally cool.
- There are 2 jailors in the Kickstarter (more in the game). When they are gone in the Kickstarter they will find a solution to it.
- Because we reached the jailor, we loose the statue. We can have Jailor + Statue (or the replacement) at $7,500
- Everybody donating more than $50 gets a digital soundtrack as well
- We get 5 alpha and 5 beta keys
- Paypal stays open until May 10th.

Still open points:
- What does it take to get an extra NPC
- For the donation levels with a t-shirt and a poster can we change that to two t-shirts? (one weresheep and one DOS or whatever combo)

Ok ok, fine. I threw some money into the Watch hat (anon, didn't find the name field). Best of luck guys, it'd really be nice to see the schedules. :)

Hey can i get 2 digital copies since i donated $100, because i want some of my friends who are outside my state to have them. If not just one digital will do.

I will contact everyone at the end and will see who wants what, so I can try an accommodate to everyone's desires :)

Pledged the triple stuff -> full 250$ extra as promised - and yes ...
... sometimes I'm a bit mad ;)

So is the $500 pledge in yet already then? Bah I just got my tax refund... but it's so small. Should I buy cigarettes or donate...

You know what we'll say to that right? ;)

Well it depends on whether or not I've posted enough that people would say "Do the one that causes more cancer"

Sigh, donated 1 carton's worth. That probably sounds more impressive than it is unless you realize I buy them tax exempt on a native-american reservation.

Also this means I get a free pass if I get mean from nicotine withdrawl.

Last edited:
Well no more doubling or tripling donations. We are now at $5,781, which is $643 more than the amount we started with.

I'll update with the additional money when it arrives :)

Owowowowow, that hurts. I'm heading into work now, I'll send in a paypal payment within an hour or so. Nobody say a word to my wife. ;)

The party is seeable again. ;)

If the post kickstarter reward prices end up having to reflect the ongoing paypal tiers (the $25 tier is sold out) then since I'm already getting the digital copy from the kickstarter, can my pledge and be allocated towards covering the difference for late backers?

I think the two fundraisers are handled separately from the paypal tiers.

The $25 tier is sold out through their direct donation page. But I guess this is basically a bulk deal to continue it here.

The $25 tier is sold out through their direct donation page. But I guess this is basically a bulk deal to continue it here.

Well it would be nice if we could actually drain away a siginificant number of people form the main paypal page for 3$ discount :)

It was an awesome stream, with a bit of PG-18 content, and good singing, and a game/piano crash.

I hope Swen can get drunk before falling asleep, he deserves it.
Still need a couple of days to get money to pitch in finally :)

Back
Top Bottom