Divinity 2 Divinty 2: Dragon Knight Saga - One Awesome Game

Finally, finally, finally installed this game. Pretty expense game seeing as I purchased DivDiv2 Eco Drac when it first came out. Game ran like crap. But the tremendous word of mouth on DKSa convinced me to shell out the coin and get it. Tis true, I could have saved a ducket or two by going the upgrade route but I got me a shinny new rig and it wants some RPG goodness to chew on.

Really fun (and yes awesome) game and the mind reading skill puts a whole new dimension on the game play.

Sooooooo, I was wondering is there any place in the game I can put all my books? I really don't want to sell them and it would be petty cool to have a storage case I can use a a library.

If I remember correctly, any chest can be used.

You just need to keep in mind where you stored it ;) - And of course it must be accessible throughouit the whole game - if you want to come back later to them, that is ...

I'm loving this as well. I found Sentinel Island to be much weaker than the starting area, but I'm on to the Fjords now.

SI just seemed... lazy. Perhaps there's a good reason to have to pick your tower helpers, but I found it just felt like busywork for no good reason. That said, the design of the tower was simply awe-inspiring. Absolutely amazing visually, and the soundtrack (which came with my 360 version) is stunning. I listen to it at work sometimes.

I really love the progression and the gear in this game. It truly offers hard choices, which I'm very much enjoying. I just got my tower at lvl 19 and just started on the Fjords, and like some have said, the difficulty level is a tad low. But I'm finding it tricky in dragon form, so we'll see. It really is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom