Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Maybe some of you will find this interesting:

Battle Worlds - Kronos
official site
successfull Kickstarter
Steam Greenlight

Our Vision

Have you ever wondered what games like Battle Isle, Advance Wars or the SSI classics would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos. For ourselves, for you and for all other gamers out there interested in turn-based strategy and its unique gameplay.

A German preview at GamersGlobal, by a well-known TB strategy veteran, says that so far it looks like BW-K will deliver exactly what was promised - few different units, meaningful differences between them and complex situations.

The developer is King Art, who made the two adventures The Book of Unwritten Tales and its sequel The Critter Chronicles. Both are must play titles for adventure fans.

So glad this project funded and got through greenlight. Looking forward to getting my hands on it when it releases. Can tell the SSI games like Panzer General influenced them.

I was a big fan of Battle Isle but for once I pledged this one instead of noticing it after the kickstarter ended.

I think it's A Certain General that impressed me the more but for various reasons I didn't played it as much than Battle Isle and from far.

So has anyone played this yet? I'm currently continuing a game of Advance Wars I started a couple of years ago (think Battle Isle for GBA) and am having a blast again.

I backed Battle Worlds: Kronos originally but eventually moved everything I could over to our Divinity: Original Sin campaign. But now I've got that Battle Isle itch. I skimmed a review of the game and they say that while the variety of enemy units in Kronos is limited (the only downside), the game itself is supposedly very satisfying and challenging (as opposed to more "shallow" strategy titles like Starcraft 2…).

So has anyone played this yet?

I did, I am in middle of first campaign(I am progressing slow because I am also playing Avadon 2, Paper sorcerer and LoL) so there are probably people who can offer more complete impression.

Game is solid, but not great.There isn't huge variety of units so far(both sides have identical units).AI also isn't great so most of challenge in game comes because it outnumbers you rather heavily in occasions.Writing also isn't great which is surprising, considering it's team that made adventures.Graphic look pretty, not like indie game at all.

Solid and fun game with long campaign, but not outstanding in any way.

Back
Top Bottom