Submit and vote on interview questions for Brian Mitsoda and Guido Henkel

CritBitRob

Traveler
Hey RPGwatch!

My name is Rob. I’m the lead editor of TheCriticalBit.com. You may have seen a couple of our interviews that have been posted here. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a couple links to our latest ones:

Erich Schaefer – Runic Games

Richard Garriott – Portalarium

We recently asked users to come to our subreddit to submit and vote on developers for us to interview. So far we’ve gotten positive responses from two great designers who are best known for their work with RPGs: Brian Mitsoda and Guido Henkel.

We’re trying something new and opening up both these interviews to user-submitted questions. If you’re interested, you can submit, vote, and comment on interview questions on our subreddit. Here is the link for Brian Mitsoda’s thread, and here is the one for Guido Henkel’s.

We’re really excited to open up our interviews and try something collaborative. This community is full of experienced RPG players who probably have a thorough knowledge of the classic titles these designers have worked on. I’m personally really looking forward to your input. Thanks for reading!

I'm pretty sure that the votes for Mitsoda and Henkel came from people on RPGwatch. If you have any other suggestions for interviewees, feel free to let me know.

I mut admit that I've become a bit hesistant on registering in just another forum, especially with having in mind that there is an increasing number of forums hacks & stolen passwords ...

Therefore I would prefer posting my question here.

And my only question I could think of right now would be directed towards Guido Henkel : "What do you think of the Drakensang games and of Divinity : Original Sin ?"

I mut admit that I've become a bit hesistant on registering in just another forum, especially with having in mind that there is an increasing number of forums hacks & stolen passwords …

I totally understand. I'll submit your question for you. Thanks for asking it!

Thank you very much !

Back
Top Bottom