Pricewatch!

they have ME2 in there for £12. It used to be 20. However box version cost £9 from game.co.uk

i f'd up. i bought the collection off direct2drive forgetting that i'd already got the one off gamersgate earlier in the week. and i own all the boxed versions except stronghold crusader extreme… the gamersgate version is giftable if anyone is genuinely interested let me know.

I just did that a week ago. I felt silly :D

Celeste

Yes, this is the danger of having a huge collection. I have 2 copies of Ultima Underworld (original box) because of loosing track of what I had bought... Expensive error...

I just did that a week ago. I felt silly :D

Celeste

I only had parts so my repurchase was definitely not a waste in terms of duplication. Interns actually playing it though ... ;)

Risen on Steam for 10$ / €, I read.

If you like open world shooters with multiple paths and haven't played Far Cry, check it out at Direct2Drive. It's on sale for $5.

ALSO - The QUAKE collection (1, 2, 3 + expansions) at STEAM for only $7.50. That's a hell of a lot of shooting per buck.

GreenManGaming has three games free thru The Sun UK. Arms. Men of War and a puzzle game

In a certain "Promarkt" shop here, there's still a few Collector's Editions of Gothic 3 left - for 10 Euros. It's near Cologne, on the right side of the river Rhein.

LOL! We need to form our own Gamers Anonymous support group. ;)

Hi ... my name is Mike ... and I just intentionally bought myself a second copy of both Eschalon Book 1 & 2 ...

I'm so proud of myself! I went to the site, added to the cart, and on the payment page a little voice inside my head said … 'Do you REALLY think you'll have time in this or the next lifetime to play this?' and stopped myself! woohoo!

And then I went the next day and bought Last Remnant for $10 *grumble*

Hi … my name is Mike … and I just intentionally bought myself a second copy of both Eschalon Book 1 & 2 …

Hi Mike,

I'm Celeste and I too suffer from buying multiple copies "just in case" :D

Psst…I forgot, where was the deal for both Eschalons? I saw it but didn't jump on it right then hehe

Oops nevermind...I found it. Both Steam and D2D have them cheap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom