GOP Corruption and Obstruction

Your bud Thrasher makes Nancy Pelosi say, "Damn, he's liberal."

Of course, some might say that Stalin would find me overly oppressive...

Some might. :)

But then Thrasher and I both make Nancy Pelosi look like Margeret Thatcher....which is probably not something to dwell on this close to bedtime.

Pusha I am not THAT liberal. I just haven't been corrupted yet by unethical corporate influences. It just amazes me how far Dianne Feinstein has fallen into their beds. She seems like only a democrat in name.

Last edited:
That got mirrored over to the Daily Caller, too. I got nothing to offer, and neither do my "cronies" over there. You can usually get some slappy to heartily defend just about anything (yeah, we've got the occasional blind partisan just like y'all) but it's running between open disapproval and stunned silence so far.

You need to send him back to Populist Rage 101 class. :)

I swear there's something in the water in DC. That would explain Thrasher's reference to DiFei's 'lurch'* to the right, too. No one understands what they're supposed to be doing anymore—inmates large and in charge of the whole damn asylum.

*everyone in DC 'lurches' when they change positions slightly--maybe it's *Scotch* in the water. ;)

I don't think she's lurching to the right so much as lurching towards stupid. And it's probably more apt to say California's drinking water is poisoned, since it's gone utterly to hell over the past few decades.

*everyone in DC 'lurches' when they change positions slightly—maybe it's *Scotch* in the water. ;)
Close. For the dems, at least, it's all the Chappaquiddicks--that's a scotch and murky water.

Seems it's not just those worthless bums on unemployment who will be affected by Bunning's One Man Stand against…whatever he's standing against:
Senate Impasse puts federal employees out of work (Talking Points Memo)

Also, all those worthless people out in the sticks with dish TV(about 1.5 million) who use it to watch local tv they're too remote to pick up otherwise—well, enough of *that* elitism. They can buy a weatherband radio if they want to know when the tornados are coming.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/26/reid-nearly-15-million-to_n_478800.html

The sad part is, everyone expects this bill to pass with no problem when it actually comes up to a vote when everybody happens to be at work so the whole thing is complete grandstanding, self-promoting, obstructionist BS. I can't wait for the procedural health care vote filibuster (or as Rachel Maddow has renamed it, the tarentino—because it kills bills) Sigh.

Sidenote: Rand Paul(Ron Paul's son, if you couldn't tell by the name) is running for Senate in KY—wonder if it's for this guy's seat?

He wanted to run again, luckily everyone in the GOP hates him and refused to help his fundraising.

Do a search at Huffpo on him next time you're there, Thrasher. He's given them a lot of material. :)

It does say good things about the R party that they want him to go away though. I wish the dems would do the same with Rangel, who they seem to be standing behind despite teh bribes.

Yep. Reid tried to pull a fast one and Bunning has decided to make a stand On Principle. Ain't nothing like principles to justify all kinds of stupidity. The public will remember Bunning's sin and put it on the repub's Bastard Tally Board while probably forgetting Reid's part in the event, though. Not whining about it, I just know that the ref always blows the whistle on the retaliation and never on the initial penalty.

Back
Top Bottom