Torment - Interview @ RPG Codex

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The RPG Codex conducted another good interview on their site this time with a few developers from InXile Entertainment to talk about Torment: Tides of Numenera.

Welcome, denizens of RPG Codex and the rest of the internet, to our interview with the designers of Torment: Tides of Numenera. For this interview, we turned our inquisitive mind-cannons towards inXile Entertainment, and with our magical questions, managed to hit:

Kevin Saunders, Project Lead.
Colin McComb, Creative Lead.
Adam Heine, Design Lead.
George Ziets, Lead Area Designer.
Jeremy Kopman, Crisis Designe
r.​

Wow!

The first part of this interview is all about catching up with George Ziets (currently Lead Area Designer on Torment: Tides of Numenera), with whom I conducted a more "generalist" kind of interview about a year ago. George Ziets is best known for his work as Creative Lead on Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer, and has since enjoyed the reputation of combining great creative writing with deep lore.
More information.

The RPG Codex conducted another good interview on their site this time
That implies there are good interviews on teh codex

Certainly better ones than on most major gaming sites with more critical and in-depth questions.

And usually no boot licking.

Well you can say whatever you want about the Codex and it's usually true, but I have to give them credit for the last few interviews on the site.:smug:

It'd be nice if they made the unimplemented C priority writeups, and any related content, available for modders to tackle. That is, assuming they aren't going to use it for an expansion set down the road.

TURN has been a pretty good series thus far; I've only caught the first three episodes though.

Back
Top Bottom