VGS Interview - Why the Ending to Mass Effect 3 is “Perfect”

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In a recent audio interview with VGS Mark Meer talks about being Commander Shepard, and concludes the ending was perfect.

Mark Meer, Commander Shepard himself joins the show to talk all about Mass Effect 3! Learn when he had to yell at himself in the game AND his thoughts on the ending!
More information.

Ah and here comes the usual hate for topics like this.:mwahaha: I love these topics they always bring out the best and worst in all of us.

No company trains their drones as well as Bioware ;)

He still wants his royalties and more work from Bioware obviously.

Always trust the company line - as there can't possibly be an agenda ;)

Yeah, reminds me about all those "Dragon Age 2 was terrific" statements also from Bioware…

Last edited:
Yeah, reminds me about all those "Dragon Age 2 was terrific" statements also from Bioware…

Heh, yeah. Funny how that still makes me mad two years later!

I liked the ending, because the game already delivered more content than its predecessors, during the story it could have ended two times and it would have been satisfying at those points, waiting for 4. of course.

Plus it was fun to read all the wining: I think Bioware perfectly avenged today's spoiled kids wining about game quality. These kids not being able to value the treasures of art being delivered to them.

I liked the ending, because the game already delivered more content than its predecessors, during the story it could have ended two times and it would have been satisfying at those points, waiting for 4. of course.

Plus it was fun to read all the wining: I think Bioware perfectly avenged today's spoiled kids wining about game quality. These kids not being able to value the treasures of art being delivered to them.

I don't think "spoiled kids" where the only ones "w(h)ining": about the game or its ending. I stopped 3/4 the way through the game and moved onto something else - it just ceased being engrossing. I did, however, finish both previous titles. Games are not just about "delivering content" - you can have long tedious/samey games which gives tons of content but simply become dull. Endless crouching behind crates/walls, popping up like a jack-in-the box to launch so biotic power etc becomes stale very quickly.

So, please explain how Bioware "avenged" today's spoiled kids w(h)ining :)

Because, personally, I can't see it at all :)

Back
Top Bottom