Anyone got info on the lext Larian title?

Well, that seems to indicate a multi-platform stance. If it can help them make great games, I guess that's a good thing.
btw, is this Megon physics engine they've licensed mainly a first-person engine-what with the Duke Nukem credits and all? If so that would definitely change the look and feel of Divinity.

Megon was bought by Ageia, who makes the Physx card and physics middleware ... as for that meaning FPS, don't worry - Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends uses it ...

Megon was bought by Ageia, who makes the Physx card and physics middleware ... as for that meaning FPS, don't worry - Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends uses it ...

Is that a strategy title? Heard of it but not come across it.

Thanks txa1265-- pc strategy is one of my alternate addictions and I am mightily intrigued by this talk of being able to do rts mode or turn-based. There are a lot of elements of rts I enjoy, but turn-based suits the way I play a lot better.

Will definitely have to put this on the list of 'games to check out when I finish Wiz8'

Back on topic: It still seems a very different kind of engine for Divinity, tho.

Back
Top Bottom