Demonicon - Pre-Order on Steam Now

It looks like a poor man's Gothic.

The environments look great, but the combat seems very chaotic with swarms of enemies going down rather easily. I hate when devs choose to throw a ton of weaker enemies at you rather than more powerful adversaries that require tactics.

My sentiments precisely...

It looks like a poor man's Gothic.

The environments look great, but the combat seems very chaotic with swarms of enemies going down rather easily. I hate when devs choose to throw a ton of weaker enemies at you rather than more powerful adversaries that require tactics.

I'd take a poor man's gothic. Sounds better than many other games coming out these days.

That's true but I have enough of a backlog of good quality older games so I don't have to jump on every new release.

This is an instant buy for me. The instant it drops under $20 that is.:)

Unless it gets rave reviews from the watch brethren.

Watched a stream of this and it looks pretty decent as far as graphics and presentation. Better than I expected. Combat looks kind of terrible though.

The thing about the warhammer: If combat sucks and you just want to get through it as fast as possible, the warhammer might be overpowered enough to do so. This would be great! Click, click, everything dead. Now I can move on with the story and exploration parts. Might be a good thing......

OMG
Is there such warhammer mod for Skyrim? Gimme gimme gimme! :evilgrin:

Back
Top Bottom