Pricewatch!

I think I still have it somewhere ... I once had some problems to understand its gameplay, but its reviews were very good ...

Thanks JDR13, this is a nice and lengthy game, and you gain the abilities of fallen bosses (your previous allies!) as you go along. The combat is different and you will die if you rely on button mashing; it uses blocking to charge attacks in a clever way to give strategic angle to the combat. The story is good, and ofcourse you have Simon Templeman voicing Kain - priceless!

That Paradox bundle on Amazon is back. Steam keys for CK2 and some DLC, Victoria II, Magicka, Majesty 2, Majesty HD and Warlock all for $9.51 USD. If you aren't in the USA there's no problem with using a fake US billing address and then erasing it afterwards. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZVLE

got this. thanks btw.

I see that GoG has King of Dragon Pass ... which just got updated on iOS to run on iPad as well as iPhone. Any thoughts on this game? At $10 it is a stretch to impulse buy for iPad, but if you guys like it, it is worth a shot.

I see that GoG has King of Dragon Pass … which just got updated on iOS to run on iPad as well as iPhone. Any thoughts on this game? At $10 it is a stretch to impulse buy for iPad, but if you guys like it, it is worth a shot.

Check here. :)

Lemme quote:
"King's Bounty: The Legend, for only $3.99 until Thursday, September 6 at 10:59 AM GMT"

It's on GOG:
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/kings_bounty_the_legend

Dunno if this should be mentioned here, but it's possible some ppl here enjoy League of Legends and are unlocking champs or skins with RP. Till Sept. 10th RP buying bonuses are doubled on EUNE (europe north east) server, dunno for EUW (eu west) and NA (north america):
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news/double-bonus-rp-limited-time

Last edited:
Gamer's Gate is doing a "build a bundle"
Pick (up to) 3 games for 3€, 6 games for €6 or 9 games for €8

These are not the most high profile games out there, but Demise, Telepath, Girl With a Heart Of and Tiny & Big are all supposed to be pretty good. Don't know much about the others, apart from Sentinel 3, which I did not like.

1 hour left on the Crysis deal. Buy it if you don't already have it.

Crysis:
An absolute masterpiece up to a certain point. Several open world levels are simply amazing.

Crysis: Warhead:
A rather mediocre stand-alone add-on. You can't go wrong for ca. 1.5€ though.

Crysis 2:
A good rail shooter from start to finish. Entertaining game, finished it two times in a row.

Gamer's Gate is doing a "build a bundle"
Pick (up to) 3 games for 3€, 6 games for €6 or 9 games for €8

These are not the most high profile games out there, but Demise, Telepath, Girl With a Heart Of and Tiny & Big are all supposed to be pretty good. Don't know much about the others, apart from Sentinel 3, which I did not like.

There's also Devil Whiskey, the Bard's Tale reimagination. Don't know how good it is though.

There's also Devil Whiskey, the Bard's Tale reimagination. Don't know how good it is though.

From what I've heard (it was in a previous Indie Fort bundle, though I've not played it yet), it is supposed to be quite frustrating. Much like the original Bard's Tale, in other words ;) DEMISE has been better received by the people I've heard talk about the games, but for what is effectively 1€/game, it might be worth a try, if you are curious about it.

Finally picked up a boxed edition (in your face digital gaming!) of Devil Whiskey courtesy of Decklin's Domain shop on Ebay. It was a tad pricey to get back to Australia, but utterly worth it - as I loved the demo. Definitely something for the Bard's Tale fans, if you haven't already seen it. Probably cost about $30 for US citizens.

Finally picked up a boxed edition (in your face digital gaming!) of Devil Whiskey courtesy of Decklin's Domain shop on Ebay. It was a tad pricey to get back to Australia, but utterly worth it - as I loved the demo. Definitely something for the Bard's Tale fans, if you haven't already seen it. Probably cost about $30 for US citizens.

That is like saying that you managed to buy a book for $100 through a brick & mortar retailer that you could have paid $10 at Amazon and then saying 'in your face internet retailers'. Um ... yeah. Nice you got the box version. They rest of us will enjoy the 9 other games we got with the same money. ;)

Back
Top Bottom