Witcher 3 - New Counter On Website

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A new count down has been appeared on the official Witcher website. This may have something to do with Witcher 3 being shown behind closed doors just for the media at Gamescom .

They also have a goodies download button that will give you a few wallpapers, screenshots, and two soundtracks. Enjoy

More information.

I bet they'll announce it will be released on iOS, too.

hmpf. I watched the counter tick down to 00:00:00:00 .. and then reset itself! What an anti-climax
Sorry there is still 23 hours left so your lying.:)

I think it'll be an announcement for a coming announcement.
Probably another trailer according to a few other sites. We shall see.

Sorry there is still 23 hours left so your lying.:)

Probably a buggy script - It showed 9 minutes to go when I checked about 3.5 hours ago, but clearly that was bollocks. Seriously doubt it will be anything particularly exciting...but you know, have to wind up the hype machine...

Seriously doubt it will be anything particularly exciting…but you know, have to wind up the hype machine…
Well the hype machine is a huge part of selling your game nowadays. It's the part afterwards were you realize your an idiot for falling for it again.

Looking at my game collection always reminds me of that.:wall:

When it gets to 0 it will say "We are going to announce something soon".

I thought Witcher 2 brilliant but this non stop hype is not what I expected of CDProject. I don't care either for these massively ambitious plans in this days of kickstarter games that deliver in the near future rather than for 2014 for some undeveloped technology.

Back
Top Bottom