Lets see those beloved pets.

Our current dog completely ignores the antlers. If you can get a small one try it first because they can be kinda of pricey.

Yea I found it took them a bit to get into them. The split ones they seem to enjoy the most - they fight over those. They are both at my feet enjoying one now. I also enticed them on them a little smeared peanut butter until they figured out they were for chewing.

Here is the little monst… err darling eating one now.

elk.jpg

PS - I do not work for a distributor :) I was just happy to find something for a puppy to chew on besides my feet.

Here is the psycho-bitch that pees if you run the dishwasher, and barks at you if you sneeze. Missed her while on vacation. Artemis is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever (or "toller' for short).
img0015jt.jpg

img0015jt.jpg

Don't have pics of my Chihuaua but he was as cute as the cutest one you have ever seen.People would just stop me and have to pet him every where I went.The funny thing about him was that he needed to say hello to every person that I passed and would actually whimper until I let him greet one more.It was just a run up to allow himself to be pet and then he would sprint back to me.What was weird though is how he greeted people or other animals that he knew.He would run circles around you for what seemed the amount of time he did not see you.He ran around my friend one day for 10 minutes straight,and my friend just sat down in an eazy chair to ride out the insanity while we both laughed severly hard at his weirdness.

Couple pet shots. This first one is very dark, but it was about 7am and I was deep in the woods on a rainy day. Liked the green reflection of light from the flash in the dogs eyes:

woods.jpg

Me and my kids:
gg2.jpg

The dogs at the Ranger stand while hiking Mount Agamenticus in Maine, USA:
pups.jpg

Hehe, nice wolf shots there, wolfgrimdark :).

Mine can do the green eyes thing as well, but he looks a little … less … dangerous I think (plus he can't stand still in front of the camera). More like a love child of Wicket and Gizmo ...

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
LOl Gizmo from the Gremlin movies sounds right - he is very cute!

Guess I'll post mine as well. Her name is Bédaine… which I guess would translate to Belly? She's got quite the apetite, and she always lays down on her back to get her belly scratched by people heh.

That 2nd picture was taken while I was sleeping...wasn't even aware she was there...In fact she's not supposed to get on the bed :p But thats another story.

She's a Bernese Mountain Dog, though of a slightly smaller build than average.

P1000118.JPG

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

I don't know ... she looks damn happy to be on that bed with you :) Gorgeous dog.

Thanks!
Well she's not supposed to be there, but as you can see in the picture it happens now and then :). Its just that she leaves a huge trail of hairs behind her :p

Mine lies on her back like that too. Dogs seem to love that.

Cute Bernese there, Galaad :)! Hubby wanted one as well , or rather, an Entlebucher which is a similar , yet smaller dog.
Sonny wanted a white Shepherd or other wolf-dog, but the shedding-hair-thing forced us to look for another solution. Hubby and kid got allergic asthma and you never know. Our pup doesn't molt - he only loses hair during the daily brushing routine, and these hair remain in the brush.

Definitively not enough cats in this thread:

Y2opM0R.jpg

Jessie as a baby but already interested in computers.

5EO4FW8.jpg

And more recently. Taking a rest from a heavy session of AD:O

I started getting Elk Antlers. They naturally shed from the animals so they don't have to be harmed and all natural.

http://www.elkantlerdogchews.com/

So far the new puppy and the older dog really love them. You can get ones split with more access to marrow. They sometimes tussle over them. I like that they have no mess, good for teeth, have a variety of nutrients that are good for dogs, and they don't splinter or smell.

Major necro bump, but we finally switched to the antlers a couple months ago. Annabelle loves them!

And no post in this thread would be complete without mor pics, so here we go :)

Had to do some emergency dog sitting today. We'd never had another dog in the house before, so I was kind of curious how Annabelle would react. Definitely helped that it was Sally, who's pretty much her best friend, but you never know. They pretty much just chewed on each other for about two hours:

The epic 'Battle of the Couch":

85q2.jpg

yao9.jpg

3gpr.jpg

3y0c.jpg

r6hv.jpg

Queen of the couch!
uaxi.jpg

Death from above!
t7x7.jpg

Last edited:
Here my pretty pretty kitty. Actually that one snuck into the house a few times.

My actual kitty can be seen guarding the yard. She's close to 15 now, had her since she was a kitten

Attachments

• SkunkA.JPG
    SkunkA.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGP0055.jpg
    IMGP0055.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom