Why do you Quit a Game?

cocohuang

Banned
http://news.bbgsite.com/content/2011-12-19/what-is-the-reason-for-you-to-quit-a-game_1.shtml

quit14.jpg

quit2.jpg

quit9.jpg

Anyone above happening in one game will make me crazy and quit it!

play blac isle game

forget to save every 5 minutes

lose everything- game wont load again untill you apply 1000 patches

(BEST RPG EVAR)

Due of the final bosses that are kinda strong than my chars. With this, I can't concentrate for a strategy to defeat them, and thus I die this often. I leave it for a while, and then I can try it again.

In some occasions, when I can't deal with some patches that won't run the game the next time I enter.

I can't leave them all opened at the same time.

quit3.jpg

I can't believe they used a Yume Nikki image for such completely non-monocled purpose. I would burn with rage if I had still any hope for humanity at large.

I can't believe they used a Yume Nikki image for such completely non-monocled purpose. I would burn with rage if I had still any hope for humanity at large.[/QUOTE]

That site confused the hell out of me with the often mismatched anime stuff. Oh well, shit site is shite.

Top reason for me quitting games:
1. Too complex / stressful
I play games to have fun, not to learn a second job. I think I stay away from flight simulators because of this. Although there's one game that was highly recommended yet I couldn't wrap myself around it: Heart of Iron.

2. Bullshit difficulty with no payoff
Two Worlds 2. RPG finale where your chosen character skills have no matter in the game. Because you're meant to shoot a turret at a flying dragon or die. Over and over again. Also, they disabled the save game during the finale. Fuck the devs.

Contrast that to Witcher 2 which absolutely slaughtered me in the tutorial, forcing me to slow down, pay attention and not rush into fights like the original one did. The sweetest part is watching a guy doing the TW2 playthrough on youtube dying 10 times at the same spot. *insert codexian smug emoticon here*

3. Bland characters & plot
I'll describe it in two words: Neverwinter Nights

Having to use the console to cheat a Rod of Resurrection into the game to revive a placeholder 'speaker' who died by an errant fireball during a boss battle, to whom I need to speak to continue the game.

Not because the game is a buggy mess, but because I realize that I hate the combat enough that I won't replay five minutes of it.

NWN2.

Easy difficulty not being ridiculously easy , i played the witcher and died +100 times in first chapter , then made an angry post about it in official forums now in 2.0 opponents just stand and look angry at me , THIS is the difficulty i like to play.
I <3 CDPR

Back
Top Bottom