I can't believe we made it!

I'm one of them.

BTW: -> still no cell-phone :)

Although the message suffers a bit from obvious survivor bias, it still makes a good point.
One of the things that made me want to leave the USA again when I lived there (and unfortunately the same starts happening more and more here in europe as well) was how invisible the kids were. In the street I lived it took me over half a year to recognize that there were kids living almost in every second house - because they never played on the street or in the gardens. I treally shocked me. Driven to school, driven to sports (nobody used a bicycle, of course), driven to music school, driven home, then telly and Xbox.
I wanted my kids to grow up somewhere where I could let them outside and play with their friends. Of course I sometimes worry, but the price of keeping them "safe" all the time would be too great, imho.

GBG, come to my country.
We live as there is no danger outside and there are almost no murders or abductions - those stuff we see only in movies.

Yes you can play on the street, there are no barbed wires anywhere or "gedoff my property" signs.

GBG, come to my country.
We live as there is no danger outside and there are almost no murders or abductions - those stuff we see only in movies.

Yes you can play on the street, there are no barbed wires anywhere or "gedoff my property" signs.

Where do you live, Joxer? Where I am now I am also reasonably happy with the situation - it's not paradise, but pretty good, and the kids enjoy a lot of freedom.

GBG, come to my country.

You are from Croatia, right joxer?
My uncle is from there, a little island called Lastovo, he always shows me his pics from visits to see his family, absolutely beautiful.
Wants me to go with him on his next trip back which I hope to do. If the wine there is as good as my uncle's homemade stuff I might not come back lol.

That's really touching, I cant imagine how ppl live even without cell-phones, how can they keep in touch. Games are not so necessary and u will absolutely will be mad at the great difficulty in farming diablo 3 gold.

Yes, of course farming gold without a cell phone is difficult.

And yes, games are not necessary as you said as well - so why bother gold at all ?

Back
Top Bottom