Drakensang - More Animations

Not sure if this has been posted in the news before (if so I missed it) but there is also a new Community Interview available (so far in German only unless some fansite has already translated it and if so I'm sure that Avantenor will be here before too long to provide a link :) ). This is part 2 (first part was posted here in October 2006) and it covers a variety of topics regarding Drakensang. The questions have been answered by Game Designer Fabian Rudzinski and intern Fabian Reichelt of DSA4.de.

We also received the German version from dtp. We can post it if somebody makes a translation.

I hoped for Anaconda to translate it like the last one, but this did not happen. I would have translated it and given it Thomas for a review, but atm I simply don't have the time. I was in Hamburg on Friday to preview Legend and still have to do the script for my site. Further, on Friday comes the new Dev Diary for Drakensang.

It would be a lot easier for all of us lazy English-only speakers to learn German. If I still had enough usable memory, I'd make the attempt. :) We do appreciate the translations, when convenient though. Obviously they take time and effort.

I hoped for Anaconda to translate it like the last one, but this did not happen. I would have translated it and given it Thomas for a review, but atm I simply don't have the time. I was in Hamburg on Friday to preview Legend and still have to do the script for my site. Further, on Friday comes the new Dev Diary for Drakensang.

/pressed for time too

I grow so weary of the German gaming industry's uncaring attitude towards the international market. Then again, that's how the American gaming industry acts too.

IIRC dtp is not going to publish the game worldwide themselves, they are going to sell the game to several local publishers. Maybe they also leave promotion to them. I'm also a little bit disappointed that there are only few english informations, I can not translate every single ressource. :(

I could try translating it tomorrow.

However, I've got business to do until early afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom