Hard to be a God - New Trailer @ THQ Germany

magerette

Hedgewitch
THQ's German language site for Burut's Hard to be a God features a new trailer. Due to my language limitations, I can't seem to find a way to view it. Gamershell has a streaming trailer we haven't posted previously, and it can be seen here. This may be the same one; maybe one of our German members will know.
More information.

Yip, it's the same video.

Just click the link next to Hard to be a God on this page to download it from THQ.

However, it's for "My THQ" users only. Luckily, bugmenot offers a way out, username y123456 and password 123456 to log in under the name "Kent Brockman"

Thanks Brother None. I enjoyed what I saw over at Gamer's Hell so if it's the same I'm happy.

You know, I tried the demo, and must admit it grabbed me more quickly than Two Worlds did. Uh, er... wait.. Two Worlds didn't grab me at all. But anyway...

I liked the graphics and character models and movement, despite being a Witcher graphics whore. I had too much trouble fighting the wolves and bandits that are encountered right out of the gate, so this kind of turned me off. If anyone else has praise for this game though, I may get interested again.

can't wait
can't wait
i was already looking forward to it but seeing the february date, and an english voice in an awesome trailer is a sweet serenede indeed.
but please have a camera angle toggle/fix, even if it means an .ini file tweak.

You know, I tried the demo, and must admit it grabbed me more quickly than Two Worlds did. Uh, er... wait.. Two Worlds didn't grab me at all. But anyway...

I liked the graphics and character models and movement, despite being a Witcher graphics whore. I had too much trouble fighting the wolves and bandits that are encountered right out of the gate, so this kind of turned me off. If anyone else has praise for this game though, I may get interested again.

I actually think the demo looks badly-picked. Sure, it shows how you can solve problems in multiple ways (tact or combat), but it's mostly an unimaginative slog through a forest. If the entire game is like that, indeed it's not all that.

But it sounds from the previews that the game is more than that, at least in plot, subterfuge and the imaginative changing-of-clothes (which sounds kinda annoying, really)

I refused a preview disc, though. I'll do a full review when I get my review copy instead.

that ship is in the original demo along with another map/level

Back
Top Bottom