Divinity 2 2 Divinity 2 spoiler questions (SPOILERS)

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch
I feel a bit stuck at the moment, since I've done almost everything else possible on the map it seems.

I've not found a way properly into the tower yet,
but I've climbed up the side ladder, and was wondering if there is a certain sequence for the pressure plates mounted in the wall to open that gate up top? Any er.. specific hints would be welcome (as in a big nudge) :p

Secondly, I have no idea how to cope with the poison in the temple of Doom. I just can't seem to drink potions fast enough to prevent my rather hasty demise. Is there a specific trick to this?

Question 1
(Not entirely sure I understood correctly where you are stuck, but I assume you're in the top room of the tower)
You might want to check the room that's on fire for a certain item.
Also, what you look for isn't there. Look at the attachment for a hint.

Question 2
You have to rush to the back of the main room, where you can hide from the gas behind a small wall. Take a pause there and regen. Next, quickly jump on the wooden platform situated in the center of the room, where the boss is standing. Start smacking him and simply follow him when he runs.

Attachments

• divin1.jpg
    divin1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
About my 1st q, - figured that one out, thanx.

Now I still need to tackle the second problem.

Thanx for the info, Davion!

Summon up your religious ferver and look to the light!! :)

Summon up your religious ferver and look to the light!! :)

Hmm, I finally found out that one has to
follow a trial...
:p

I actually enjoy the fact that the game has so many puzzles. Along with the quirky sense of humour, it makes it stand out from the run-of-the-mill hack-and -slasher out there.

(..Except when I'm stuck with a puzzle of course.. -then I don't find it so fun anymore.. :shh: )

Back
Top Bottom