Dishonored - Study of Stealth Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
There's a new Dishonored trailer titled The Study of Stealth - no guesses for what the video shows over three minutes or so of gameplay.
There's also a Boyle sisters mission preview at VG247 and some comments from Raf Colantonio on player freedom:
Speaking to VG247 at gamescom last week, we asked Colantonio if he felt that freedom to approach objectives and to express yourself in games is currently lacking in the industry, and why corridor games focus more on spectacle and giving you a big show.
“For me as a gamer yes,” Colantonio laughed, “I don’t know, I mean like, I think a lot of people at Arkane do love games that liberate and let you explore and experiment with systems. That’s better than moving down a line and just shooting things that are coming at you.”
“But that’s OK,” the director continued, “and I understand why the industry does that in a way. It’s so hard to make games, and people want to invest their dollars in the things that are the most impactful, and put all of their dollars in special effects – it’s a circus – that’s why people do it.”
More information.

Reminds me how much fun I had playing Tenchu way back then.

Back
Top Bottom