Dragon Age - Preview @ Worthplaying

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Worthplaying is the latest site to look at Dragon Age:
However, behind a curtain sat three Xbox 360s with playable builds of the game, and I managed to spend a little time with it. Every inch of the controller was mapped to something so that the gameplay was manageable, if a little intimidating. Before long, I found myself cast as an Elven fighter, with two others at my side as we stood within some crumbling underground ruins. I could tell we were underground by the roots that were breaking through the stonework along each passageway. This part of the game reminded me a lot of KotOR, with a little dash of Neverwinter Nights.
More information.

I hate articles where the (p)reviewer describes what happened to his character... that's SPOLERISH! can't they talk about the game without turning it into a walkthrough?

This preview actually restores a little faith and trust as well as my belief somewhat back in Dragon Age: Origins.

The story told of the Elven plight made a lot of sense, at least to me, and showcased the game's strongest point, I find: Its origin stories.

Back
Top Bottom