Pricewatch!

Dunno about that site, but I did get some Origin keys from go2arena in the past. And they all work. Never bought Steam or other keys there, though, so can't confirm if those work too.

Anyway, I believe those sites buy many copies of a game/DLC when those are on sale and then they just resell those for a few bucks more when sales are gone.
This means, of course, you can't get Bioware Points for cheap on those sites as EA for whatever reason doesn't put that on sale, ever!

Dungeons and Dragons Desire 80% off for $19.11. You have to buy all the following

BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: DIAMOND EDITION
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2: COMPLETE
TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL, THE
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
FORGOTTEN REALMS: DEMON STONE

I would like to get NW2 but i got few others already bah!

Dungeons and Dragons Desire 80% off for $19.11. You have to buy all the following
BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: DIAMOND EDITION
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2: COMPLETE
TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL, THE
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
FORGOTTEN REALMS: DEMON STONE

I would like to get NW2 but i got few others already bah!

GOG automatically recognize which games are already in your library and adjusts the offer.

So far each of the daily surprise deals on GoG have been games I already own. That may be for the best.

I just discovered a new(?) site called simplycdkeys - http://www.simplycdkeys.com/

They don't have a huge selection, but they have some really good deals. I purchased a Steam key for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + DLC for around $8
I bought one game off them (the XCom one you mentioned), but when I tried to buy another I got an email requesting scans of my license and/or passport and a utility bill. Nice that they're being careful and all that, but given the protections given me by my credit card company, I'm not sure that supplying some no-reputation stranger on the internet with verifiable means of passing themself off as me makes me feel any safer. *puts on tin foil hat*

I bought one game off them (the XCom one you mentioned), but when I tried to buy another I got an email requesting scans of my license and/or passport and a utility bill. Nice that they're being careful and all that, but given the protections given me by my credit card company, I'm not sure that supplying some no-reputation stranger on the internet with verifiable means of passing themself off as me makes me feel any safer. *puts on tin foil hat*

That sounds kind of shady. I've never had an online store request stuff like that, and it doesn't make sense that they would ask you for that information after you've already purchased from them previously. I certainly wouldn't give them anything like that.

I've only purchased that 1 Steam key from them so far, and I added it to my Steam library without any issues. I'm not sure if I'll buy from them again, but I'm curious to see if they make a similar request to me if/when I do.

Don't buy this!

EU 4 is on sale at the Humble Bundle Store for $9.99!
Ah but you don't get five extra games and store credit do you? That is what makes it worth it. Feel free to buy only one game though as that's not a bad price either.;)

Ah but you don't get five extra games and store credit do you? That is what makes it worth it. Feel free to buy only one game though as that's not a bad price either.;)

Specially if you don't have Crusader Kings 2, which is an extremely awesome game (IMHO even better than EU4 but both are great)

Back
Top Bottom