Fallout: New Vegas - Fan Film "Red Star"

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Machinima has posted the full length fan film that is based on the Fallout series. The film is around 30 minutes so kickback, and relax while watching it.

As its description reads, as the Ranger makes his way through the wasteland, his purposefully solitary life is interrupted when he is faced with an important choice: remain safely anonymous or become known as a hero? Set between the time periods of the original fan film and season one of Fallout: Nuka Break, Red Star is a dark look into the makings of a legend. Enjoy!
More information.

Last edited:
Yes that's the one.:)

It works on the front page but when someone comments it deletes the video. I recommend watching the video from the main post since this seems to happening half the time.

Ah, okay. My browser add-ons had it blocked so I didn't see the inline vid. Sorry about that.

Ah, okay. My browser add-ons had it blocked so I didn't see the inline vid. Sorry about that.
No problem, I use adblock in my add-ons and have trouble sometimes myself.

I've never had any problems with the in-line videos or links with Opera and I also use an ad blocker. The blocker I use is NoAds Advanced and I only use Easy List.

PS. I'm using Opera 12 and not Opera 15.

That was quite good. While the production values still aren't quite major studio, they're pretty impressive and blow away a lot of "Syfy Originals"

Pretty damn good quality and acting! The only area I thought needed work was the super mutant - but, really, how do you really create a believable super mutant on a budget?!

Pretty damn good quality and acting! The only area I thought needed work was the super mutant - but, really, how do you really create a believable super mutant on a budget?!

Yeah I think they've budgeted their kickstarter earnings pretty well all things considered, but a supermutant costume that looked good to scale would probably require more than just prosthetics. They'd probably have had to use robotic puppeteering to be able to fit someone inside it and still have some things move - which I imagine is a bit beyond their budget. Also makes sense that a boxy robot is easier to do in CG without looking absolutely terrible as opposed to a humanoid figure.

watched this over the weekend and damn was it awesome. watched all the other related ones afterwards. looking forward to season 2. does the actor remind any one else of C Thomas Howell? --Soulman and countless other 80s b movies

Back
Top Bottom