Gothic 3 Is it just me, or was the intro lame !?

nameless hero

Watchdog
Hi, I just recieved my G3 in the Mail. Installed it, no probs. Ran it! Played the first 5 mins of it. And then turned it off because my PC is too slow!

But the introduction movie was kinda lame I think. They didnt have a narrator like in G1 and G2. They could of at least said how they got to the main land.

Funny moment: Right after the loading screen, a guy screamed "Im gonna kill U". Then the intro movie started.

SPOILER*******************(Sort off)********

What suprised me is that the game started with the 5 of them attacking the village. The 'nameless hero' was straight in the action, no speaking, no nothing. Just grab a sword and start clicking. :(

Also, the orc named 'Boss' must have the lamest name for an NPC. BOSS!?

Anyway, these were my first impressions.:-/

All random orc leaders are called "boss" or "leader", just like "shaman" and "warrior". There are named orc bosses in the game too of course.

Regarding performance - don't worry if it lags during the first fight. It always does, as the fight is fairly big and you jump right into it. The rest of the game might still run smoothly after you get past that fight.

The intro was okay really, but a bit more elaboration on their situation would be good.

Back
Top Bottom