Morrowind - Diary @ RPS

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Technically, this isn't the first entry but just the announcement that Alec Meer will soon kick off a Morrowind play diary, presumably at Rock, Paper, Shotgun. In this post, he talks about the setup and mods he'll use. The intro:
Gaming diaries: all the rage, eh? Buoyed by the splendidosity of the likes of Roburky’s Sims 3 chronicles and Tom Francis’ Galactic Civilizations II bible, I’m embarking on something I’ve had brewing for a while – a diary of my (mis)adventures in Morrowind. I’ve always maintained it’s a far better game than its sequel Oblivion (which was also pretty good), and now’s my chance to prove it. I’ll commence with the diaries proper in a few days, but ahead of that I thought I’d share the setup.
More information.

I enjoyed playing Morrowind for a while, but why someone would read days and days of someone else's exploits in the game is beyond me.

maybe he means it more in a narrative sense, using the game as the setting for his tale which is told from the character's point of view. Me an a few others at rpgdot wrote some morrowind stories of our exploits in game, if told right and in character they can be entertaining

Sound interesting, Samhain, is there any way to read them nowadays ?

Back
Top Bottom