Krater - $10,000 Edition

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Presumably this is meant to generate some press moreso than actually sell copies but if you have a spare $10k and you want to spend it all on one video game, FatShark has a deal for you:
KRATER DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR – WHEREVER IT MAY BE
STOCKHOLM, Sweden. May 29, 2012. Fatshark today announced a very special 10.000 Dollar Edition of the upcoming game KRATER.

The KRATER 10.000 DOLLAR VICTOR EDITION will not only get you the game, the Game Designer Victor Magnuson will come to your home – wherever in the world it’s located – and personally deliver the game. He will also cook a meal, and then play the game together with the game connoisseur.

“We wanted to do something extra for the game connoisseur, something different that you wouldn’t get with most other games.” says Gunnar Johansson, Brand Manager, Fatshark. “Is there anything cooler than having the Game Designer come to your home and play the game with you? Well, perhaps if he also would prepare a superb meal before the gaming session – so we added that.”

If you want to get a visit from Victor, then you’ll find the KRATER 10.000 DOLLAR VICTOR EDITION here – www.kratergame.com/10k
More information.

Having the developer (who I do not know) come to my house to cook me a meal is almost as uncomfortable a thought as a "hot & young doctor" about to perform a rectal exam on me. Not quite as uncomfortable, but close.

Back
Top Bottom