Bioshock Infinite - Burial at Sea First 5 Minutes

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Irrational Games has released a new video showing off the first five minutes of it's next DLC Burial at Sea for Bioshock Infinite.

Watch the first 5 minutes of BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One. Come back to Rapture in a story that finds Booker and Elizabeth on the eve of the underwater city's fall from grace. Get a taste of Rapture in its full glory, almost entirely built from scratch in the BioShock Infinite engine.
More information.

I find all that disappointing somehow, even if I can accept the intentional cliché approach, I find it badly used. On the other hand, going back to a clean and fully functional Rapture may prove satisfying in game.

No need to watch this for me. The Bioshock games are good enough to make this a purchase without seeing spoilers.

I'll probably wait until both episodes are released though. I don't see the point of breaking the DLC into 2 parts other than to milk us for more money. I also don't like going back to a game I've already finished to play a shortish DLC mission. I'll replay Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea when the final DLC is released.

Since I loved BI and I love Rapture, this is a sure buy. That said, I'll probably wait until both are out as well.

Although I love the way Biochock games are designed, I can't help but feel a tinge of disappointment watching these kinds of videos. This setting and story has so much more potential than simple railroaded scenes. Like... if it were an RPG and you could actually interact with the people in this vid.

Still waiting for the principle part to go on sale for like 3 bucks or so. They made a huge mistake in changing the style from rpg to a lame shooter, imo. Although I guess the first was barely an rpg, tbh.

Elizabeth's voice does not match her appearance at all. But obviously the return to Rapture in the DLC is motivated by it being a more appealing setting. Too well calculated, predictable for me.

And then combat starts and the game become tedious ala previous games.Replay Human revolution instead.

Back
Top Bottom