Wife Swap - Looking for RPGers

Dhruin

SasqWatch
OK, so this is the most bizarre newsbit I'm ever likely to post. If you get in, I bags the $1000:
WIFE SWAP, ABC’S HIT PRIMETIME SHOW, SEEKS SUPERSTAR FAMILIES!

The premise of Wife Swap is that one parent from each household swaps places for a week to experience how another family lives. It is an incredible family experience and opportunity to both learn and teach different family values.

Wife Swap is a fascinating story of what happens when two couples see themselves and their partners in a whole new light. The New York Post says, "It should be called ‘Life Swap’ because it's not just the wives who learn something here. It's the families."

Potential families can live anywhere in the United States, but we ask that families applying for the show consist of two parents and have at least one child, age 7 or older, living at home. Specifically, I’m looking for families whose lives have been transformed by the world of RPG! If your family loves spending time together by playing fantasy role play, I want to hear from you! To submit for the show email a family photo and description to: gaby.wifeswap@gmail.com.

Families featured on the show will receive a $20,000 honorarium. If you refer a family that is selected you receive $1,000.

If you are a family unit (two parents and children between the ages of 7 and 17) who love an adventure, and live in the continental US,

I would love to hear from you today!

More information is available at: http://abc.go.com/primetime/wifeswap.

--
Gaby Wilson
Casting Producer
Wife Swap
gaby.wifeswap@gmail.com
More information.

Some part of me is desperately hoping that in this instance, RPG in fact stands for "Rocket Propelled Grenade"...

ow my god this is wacky. But probably the only families that will fit their descriptio is a family of WOW addicts :p

We have had this kind of wife swap TV shows for quite some time,,, the only difference here is that it is for WOW addicts I guess hehe.

C'mon JDR, that's awesome!! It IS about RPG's for god's sake. Thanks for posting Dhruin, I've only watched that show a couple of times - specifically the about the family who thought they were all pirates... OMG. That was hysterical, and oh so scary. Heh heh, hope they don't frequent these forums or I'll probably be keel-hauled for saying that ;)

Hehe ... they have been pushing at GamerDad since the show started a few years ago.

Is there even a RPGer-Family ? If so, I really hope they aren't that stupid...

The pirate family was!... IIRC they had this catchy term "Piratitude" - a play on "Attitude." They all dressed like pirates, let their kids do, eat, or say absolutely anything they wanted. The house was infested with vermin, their utilities got shut off while the show was taping (apparently the father couldn't make a living off of the pirate books he was writing)...... They swapped with an OCD neat-freak woman who had her pre-teen children on written schedules, and a cool-aid spill in the kitchen was the equivilent of Chernobyl. OMG it was awesome!

I just wonder how a "show" with the name of "wife swap" could evolve ... :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the "Barry Williams Show" by Peter Gabriel ... :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this Dhruin, now if only my wife had some interest in video games at all. Maybe I should introduce her to WOW just to get started. She hates watching me sneak out of our bedroom to go play on the computer late at night once the kids are asleep.

Back
Top Bottom