Skyrim Unofficial Patch

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Zloth

I smell a... wumpus!?
Thank goodness! The folks that gave us the unofficial Oblivion patch have put out a massive patch for Skyrim. Complete list of fixes here: http://baldurdash.org/TESSkyrim/USKPFixList.html

Nexus link here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=19

Now I see why my character wasn't getting the 'rested' thing! I'm still cowering back on version 1.4 so I haven't gotten this yet. I wonder how many bugs it can fix patching mid-game? Will it clean up the 5 Louis Letrush clones I have or just prevent more from showing up?

Oh, I need to install this. I'm use beta 0.8.4 right now.

Now sure about "cleaning" existing problems though. Somehow I doubt it, you would need to clean the savegame for that I think.

Wow! These guys are amazing if all of that stuff actually works without breaking anything else. Kudos! I'm currently in a Might and Magic fest, but Skyrim will be waiting once I play through VII, VIII, VI and maybe III. Of course this will likely be June or July at the earliest :)

Jesus Christ, I knew it's buggy as hell and I paused (only main story quest is still open) till Bethesda makes a (semi)final patch, but this is absolutely fantastic!
Kudos to Baldurdash.

Anyone have trouble when installing this and using a pre existing save? Really don't want to start over (again), but this looks great.

I don't think it brake anything. I patched a current game and everything seems fine.

good news, azarhal, thanks!

Nice set of fixes there. Huge! I am particularly interested in trying out the follower bow fix. Not sure how it affects quests already started, but there is always the console.

Back
Top Bottom