Genesis Rising (and thankfully Phil Collins is not involved)

curious

liberty or license
wow i just played the 3 tutorial levels in genesis rising: the universal crusade the just released game and demo today. before today i had only sceen a few small screens of it and hadn't really paid much attention to it. this is the most i've been impressed with a space strategy game (not just rts) since homeworld: catacylsm.

and who would of thought as the resource in space we would be using thousands of years in the future would be...blood. check out the demo though and you won't be disappointed if you like space strategy games ala homeworld style.
http://www.gamershell.com/news/37180.html

yes. it reached in and grabbed straight hold of my heart. then... drained me of my blood, stole my dna, and used my genes to make itself stronger!

while i can admit to liking some of genesis's work, i'm not a fan of phil collins and wouldn't mind seeing someone giving him one in the gob. there's this one old genisis song (peter gabriel days) that's pretty cool and psychedilic. my girfriend enjoys them much more than me and she would probably remember...shes got a few tapes.

Hey Phil has an incredible 3 note range!! :)

I liked the Musical Box more.

Not to mention Rael.

Back
Top Bottom