Homeworld and Remaining THQ IPs for Sale [

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Homeworld and Remaining THQ IPs for Sale

THQ announces plans to sell off intellectual properties that were not purchased during the recent bankruptcy sale of the company's assets. Word is that final bidding in the court-supervised sale will end in mid-April and sales will be completed by mid-May for the following IPs and assets-
Darksiders
Red Faction
Homeworld

Also Big Beach Sports, Destroy All Humans!, Summoner, Marvel Super Hero, Supreme Commander, Worms, and more.
Link-http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130226007090/en/THQ-Sell-Remaining-Intellectual-Properties

Someone better grab Supreme Commander, Homeworld, and Red Faction. The rest I couldn't care less what happens to them.

Last edited:
It would be nice if sega would buy Homeworld so that Relic can make another sequel but I don't see that happening :(.For other licences I don't care much,not even Titan quest considering that unofficial sequel(Grim Dawn)will be out this year.

uDraw has killed one publisher already. If I were to buy it and give it to EA....

Maybe Homeworld's price is just too high for Relic ?
Shame about that.

If you haven't done so - I still regard the music album "Homeworld/The Ladder" by Yes one of the best albums of the last decade I heard. It is so much full of energy, imho ...

Yeah, I think the music REALLY added a lot to the Homeworld games.

P.S. Oh, my 2000th post! Hmmm.. I don't seem to be getting an achievement of any kind. Is the system broken? ;)

Back
Top Bottom