Things you don't need to know...

I can detecty the effects of water in lungs on a chest x-ray, and signs of pneumonia resulting from said immersion as well.

Apart from that, I have to rely upon general medical knowledge, and (hopefully educated) guessing.

pibbur who admits that his patients (if he still had any - iwhich he fortunately hasn't) definitely wouldn't want to know this

I can detecty the effects of water in lungs on a chest x-ray, and signs of pneumonia resulting from said immersion as well.

Apart from that, I have to rely upon general medical knowledge, and (hopefully educated) guessing.

pibbur who admits that his patients (if he still had any - iwhich he fortunately hasn't) definitely wouldn't want to know this

Hehe :)

I'm quite happy I didn't come to you with any ice-cold water symptoms :p

Good luck with your trains.

1. ATM Pibbur is travelling at 320kmph towards Amsterdam AND connected to the internet at a somewhat faster speed.

2. Myra Helga, who used to live not far from where I currently spend my days (she died at the age of 90+ in 1940+). In all her lifetime she never went to town (Bergen, 40 kms away).

3. Pibbur never met Myra Helga

pibbur who is fascinated by the contrast between 1) and 2), and therefore may (or probably?) have told you about it before.

Pibbur is in Sweden.

says pibbur who is in Sweden

Pibbur is in Sweden.
says pibbur who is in Sweden

Me and Italy greet you oilman, welcome to the European Union, please buy our stuff.

I'll buy a kanelbulla when I arrive in Gøteborg.

says pibbur who is only passing through Sweden, going home from his 14 day European round trip. He bought a lot of books in London, and a new suitcase in Amsterdam.

I'll buy a kanelbulla when I arrive in Gøteborg.

says pibbur who is only passing through Sweden, going home from his 14 day European round trip. He bought a lot of books in London, and a new suitcase in Amsterdam.

It's where I study. I travel there almost every day. :)

In a recent study involving 1040 norwegians between 16 and 93 years old, people with a PhD were found to kiss more often than people without.

Is it true? Are the results significant? Generalizable? Explanations? References? Practical implications?

Who cares!?!?!?

pibbur who is a wife kisser (own wife).

You don't need to know that - according to an recent newspapr article - there is a Currywuurst shop somewhere in Hollywood. The founder & chef of it is a German.

Where is it. What street? Where? Where?! WHEEEERE!!!?!!?!

Pibbur's new training program.

I may have told you I bought myself an ergometer bike a couple of years ago. I may not have told you that I've used it constantly 6-7 days a week, 30-60 minutes each day. Honest!

Recently I've tried a new training program (not software) which seems to be very efficient, and actually quite fun:

After warming up 15-20 minutes, repeat the following steps 4 times:

1. 4 minutes on very high resistance, medium frequency (60 turns per minute)
2. 4 minutes on lower resistAnce, high frequency (100 turns per minute)
3. 2-4 minutes low intensity

I'm still adjusting it, finding the optimal resistance for the different stages. At the moment my heart rate is in the 80-85% range during step 1, and 85-90% during step 2.

pibbur says Yay!

Last edited:
Sounds interesting and fun ! :)

Back
Top Bottom