Torchlight - Alchemist Trailer

china works fast on d3 ripoffs!

Well, its made by former Blizzard North/Flagship workers, so it can't suprise you what kind of game they are in to.

Last edited:
What does China has anything to do with this? And actually this game has quite a lineage already, since this is basically "evolution" of Mythos (which was a fun and free point and click MMO made by the same people that is making Torchlight.)

So I wouldn't call this a "fast" ripoff by any stretch of imagination...

What does China has anything to do with this? And actually this game has quite a lineage already, since this is basically "evolution" of Mythos (which was a fun and free point and click MMO made by the same people that is making Torchlight.)

So I wouldn't call this a "fast" ripoff by any stretch of imagination…

c´mon!
look at the lvl design.
this "underground" is nearly a 1:1 copy of d3

oh wow, I just realized that you were talking about d3... (I think my mental filter of anything relating to D3 worked! :p)
But yeah, they do look alike. But I am sure the folks that is working on Torchlight don't have any spies at Blizzard to steal art designs. :)
Really though, the game has looked pretty much like this since the Mythos days.

Can we please not talk about D3, until a moment ago (when I read Turian's reply) I have completely blocked D3 out of my mind... Now it is going to torture me again :[

Back
Top Bottom