Inquisitor - English Beta Launches

To put things in perspective, since I first found out about this game (presumably around the time the translation effort started) I actually managed to learn Czech well enough to play it before it actually got translated. And, to tell ya the truth, I was kinda dissapointed - good thing I wasn't learning Czech just so I could play a game.

@VPeric,

In-depth reviews on this game are minimal, so can i ask briefly why you were disappointed ? - was it because of game-play, reputation consequences etc' - what are the game's weak points?

Last edited:
Just finished ACT 1, WoooHooo!. It took me 1 week.. and man, I can tell you I've spent 60h ingame easy. And they say there are 3 more towns… Hopefully they are even more complex than the 1st :D.

But man it took some grinding to get it done with a mixed class. I started like shit with my character build. I'll probably do a replay with another class.. but I don't even think I'll finish the game before beta's over

How does the party system work? Do you have full control over companions? Can you pause to issue commands during combat or is it always real-time?

Thanks. I'm guessing the NDA is keeping you from saying more.

Interesting setup. I hope it's possible to rebind those keys though.

Borcanu, are you playing the English version or the native language?

It is now available for pre-order at $11.99 (20% off) at gog.com (possibly others as well?) It has a tentative release date of September 5th.

Back
Top Bottom