Arakion - Stretch Goals Updated

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Chris Taylor informed us of the update of the stretch goals for Arakion on Kickstarted, with still being 9K short of the 25K goal.
Today I'd like to announce some good news, great news, and for some of you, awesome news!
Let's start with the awesome news, as of today one of the stretch goals has become tablet support, this has been very requested and I am happy to announce that if the funding reaches $50,000 there will be tablet support! I have been working with a friend to figure out how to optimize the game for tablet and this morning we managed to get a test version fully working. Tablet support will be released for all version of tablets compatible with unity, ios, android etc... Please note that tablet support has a 1 month later planned release.
Next up we have an adjustment in the Card Game price. I have found a coder willing to work with me to bring you guys the card game much cheaper than planned, so I have brought down the initial price of the card game from 50k to 35k, this also includes the 10 trait pack that was originally at 30k.
A new stretch goal has been added at $42,250, the Infinite Tower. This is an endless dungeon that increases in difficulty each time you enter. Inside you'll find rare blueprints, materials, monsters and more. This tower will truly push your group to their limits!
Finally, if the game makes it to 50k, the mod stretch goal will be opened up at a later goal. This will include a full set of tools to create your own world and dungeons!
The long and short:

• Card game at $35,000
  • Infinity Tower: an endless dungeon at $42,250
  • Tablet support at $50,000
  • Mod Tools eventually
More information.

Even though I will not pledge any money, I still hope he gets enough. The game seems quite unique and I want more diversity in the gaming market.

Another update came in, this time detailing the card game for some reason. Getting less excited about my pledge, as I have no interest in a card game in-game or out-of-game. Really confused why that's a stretch goal, much less why it's an emphasis of the kickstarter campaign.

@SveNitoR: Thanks for the kind comments, I appreciate it.

@Fantasm: I put an update regarding the card game because it has been asked about a lot and the stretch goal was adjusted. This gets it out there, lets people know what it is, and allows me to focus more on the game itself in future updates. So if your concern was that, you shouldn't have to hear about it anymore through the Kickstarter campaign (if there is a specific element of the game you would like to see in an update just let me know). As for future upcoming updates, there will be a class release, making of video, dungeon video, a race release and a combat video.

If anyone has any questions about the game, just let me know.

If anyone has any questions about the game, just let me know.

No question right now, bro, but I'd like to say congrats for the art direction. I really, really love the look and style.

We definitly need more stuff looking like this.

I was never excited about that project. And now I see the plan about an "endless dungeon".
Guys, I'd spit on me if I backed up something like that after all yelling about how I despise endless mobrespawns and grinding all over the forum. Sorry.

I think it looks pretty interesting. I like that the art seems original, I really like how the crafting and house/town thing sounds.. But I'm still not sure yet if its enough to pledge.
I'll be watching updates and keeping a close eye on this for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom