VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial v5.4 Patch

That game has been patched within an inch of it's life; I wonder if there's any original code left. Anyway, props to the person with the passion to work on this game to make it better on his own time.

yeah, kudos to the coder for carrying on. maybe this will be his portfolio to land a job with the major players. on another note, i keep putting off playing this one. got to find some time for it.

I remember the first Vampire: The Masquerade game more fondly than Bloodlines. It was one of the first games I played on my shiny new Pentium 3 with Riva TNT2 graphics card. I enjoyed the awesome colour palettes and atmosphere, something I kinda missed in Bloodlines.

Nonetheless, I must try it again with this patch.

Wesp rocks!
I remember the first Vampire: The Masquerade game more fondly than Bloodlines.
Redemption was also a really good game, although, to me, they are apples and oranges. I liked them both very much.

Trivial as it might sound, I really disliked the feeding sounds in Bloodlines, so I modded in the feeding founds from Redemption which were much better.

Hmmm... I think Redemption needs to be added to my replay short-list again. :)

Redemption was a dungeon crawler par exellence. Linear level design and pure hack'n'slay. Though, better story than Diablo II.

So thank god, wesp is still improving Bloodlines.

Back
Top Bottom