GamersGate - Holiday Deals

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
Last edited:
A whisper is heard from behind the curtain, "Psst, it's Deus Ex. Not Dues."

In other news, maybe I'll finally get AP now that it's dirt cheap. There must be enough entertainment in it worth 7.50 euro (that's equal to about one and half pints of quality beer, so 20-40 minutes of goodness is good enough ;)). Funny though how the pricing goes: $7.50 = 7.50 euro. Granted, it's common practice elsewhere too, but it's hardly fair.

Last edited:
Please let some of these still be on by this evening, another 6 hours before I can realistically make it home.

Thanks. Fixed again.

I've been on a roll lately. I cringe every time I see "sequal" for that dang TES V announcement. I tried to fix it, but you can't fix the "news watch"

I blame it all on stress. I'm going to be on TV this coming Monday and it's freaking me out a little.

Oh well, thanks again Lurking.

Hang on, I'm being an idiot. Ordered @ work and can just open my account at home to download.

Awesome, Benedict, but you may have been safe waiting till you got home. The 6 hour (technically a little under 5 hours now;))deadline is only on Steam AFAIK. This one could have lasted a little longer. "could have" being the keywords in that sentence.

They don't have a big clock counting down the seconds like on Steam.

In other news, maybe I'll finally get AP now that it's dirt cheap. There must be enough entertainment in it worth 7.50 euro

At this price it's definately worth a go, imho. RPG-wise it's… not brilliant, however. The game plays more like an interactive spy-movie over a series of predefined missions. (You can finish these in several ways and the plot branches according to descisions you make). It's a nice change from the fantasy-oriented settings I usually enjoy, though. I bought the game a few weeks ago for 20 euro's. Bit of an impulse-thing.
Gotta stop doing that.

Last edited:
I just bought the STALKER bundle for $10 on Impulse in the USA. No idea how long the sale will last. Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate is just under $25, too.

Back
Top Bottom