Graywalkers - Re-launch Status Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Thanks to PegasusOrgans we now have a new update aboutGraywalkers: Purgatory. You may recall the original kickstarter failed, and was supposed to re-launch months ago.
PegasusOrgans : It has been a while, and I'm still as excited as ever. Your game world is actually unique and I love the character designs! Please say you're still at work.

Dreamlords Digital: We're really glad to hear that you are still excited. Yes, it has been a while and we apologize for that…and yes we are still hard at work on it. Good news is we will have a big update here in less than 2 weeks where we will tell you about the future of Graywalkers and show you a sneak peak on what we've built in the past few months.
More information.

Last edited:
Nice to hear it's not dead. Wondering if they changed any "major" thing.

Nice to hear it's not dead. Wondering if they changed any "major" thing.
I was getting worried myself after the developer went quiet for the last few months. I can't wait to see what they changed, and upgraded in the game.

At last. I was worried, what happened. Maybe they will give the news in a post-mortem.

Looking forward to their demo. I just hope they haven't decided to go with an episodic model. That is rarely received well. (Still think if Guido Henkel had just re-launched Deathfire on KS there's a good chance it could've got funding the 2nd time around). I suppose I could see them doing Steam early access but I think they should try KS again. Can't hurt to have as much funding as possible.

Back
Top Bottom