Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Got mail today. Don't need the digital stuff and the poster. Would love to have a second T-shirt though. Anybody willing to help me out?

I don't need the T-shirt or Soundtrack, but I wouldn't mind a second digital game copy for my wife to play.

I don't need the T-shirt or Soundtrack, but I wouldn't mind a second digital game copy for my wife to play.
Consider it yours! Thanks, Caddy. I hope your wife will be as happy with the digital game copy as I'll be with the extra T-shirt. I'll ask Myrthos to arrange the exchange.
Again, thank you!

Caddy, could you respond to my message so that I can make this happen?

Got mail and replied to it :) Also sent my payment for the tracking info.

Consider it yours! Thanks, Caddy. I hope your wife will be as happy with the digital game copy as I'll be with the extra T-shirt. I'll ask Myrthos to arrange the exchange.
Again, thank you!

Thank you very much! Enjoy!

Still need to receive 38 out of 72 replies and I will spam you all again as I forgot to ask something :)

The pool of goodies is filling up, so I'll start sending out mails to those who pledged below $25 to see if they want the game.

I have two swaps on record now:
- Omega swaps her digital version for a T-shirt from Caddy
- Damian swaps his physical version for a digital version from crpgnut

My spam detector (brain) was defunct, had to take the mail out of my spam folder. I replied… some good stuff there.

That looks more metrosexual than imposing.

metro-what? … wiki:

what is a metrosexual?
The newly popular media and marketing buzzword seems to mean different things to different people, but in general, a metrosexual :

is a modern, usually single man in touch with himself and his feminine side;
grooms and buffs his head and body, which he drapes in fashionable clothing both at work or before hitting an evening hotspot;
has discretionary income to stay up to date with the latest hairstyles, the newest threads, and the right shaped shoes;
confuses some guys when it comes to his sexuality;
makes these same guys jealous of his success with the ladies — for many metros, to interact with women is to flirt;
impresses the women who enjoy his company with the details that make the man;

okay - not that bad. Alternatives:

Attachments

• ritter_a.jpg
    ritter_a.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 116
  • ritter_b.jpg
    ritter_b.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 109
  • ritter_c.jpg
    ritter_c.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 115
  • ritter_d.jpg
    ritter_d.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 107
  • ritter_e.jpg
    ritter_e.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 106
  • ritter_f.jpg
    ritter_f.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
and more:

Attachments

• ritter_h.jpg
    ritter_h.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ritter_g.jpg
    ritter_g.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 27
Rumor has it that the guards will be watchers. I like knight b the best, but I guess the head of the guards is probably something like knight a.
Perhaps he can be in touch with the local brothel too.

I've increased the list of people that will get the game with four by including people that have donated less than $25. Depending on how many don't need stuff and want to give it to other people on the list, I'll work my way down that list.
I start the raffle when everybody responded. Currently there are 76 persons to contact and 36 have not responded yet. I guess it will take a few days more.

Your message also ended up in my Hotmail spam box, saw it because you mentionned it in this thread but its likely that it did the same for many other people...

Maybe ''sticky'' a message on top of the news so everyone dropping by has more chance to see it? Just like when we were raising funds...Or send PM through here as well...but that doesn't help if they only check the news page.

I styoart the raffle when everybody responded. Currently there are 76 persons to contact and 36 have not responded yet. I guess it will take a few days more.

Post on the front page. Otherwise you'll never get close to 100% response rate.

I agree with Gorath.
I had to pick it from my spam folder, too.

Another case of spam folder here too. ;)

I guess Watchers like to eat spam.

Just 5 more to go, of which registered users are:
- Kroto
- Lemonhead
- Reach the Man

The other 2 are not registered.

I'll do the raffle somewhere next week. Don't have time this week to write the names on all those pieces of paper to put in the large bowl. Perhaps I should do a raffle in Excel instead :)

Four persons did not respond, so I'll just assume they want everything and want to participate in the raffle.

There will be 76 persons participating in the raffle.
There are 365 tickets.
There are 32 prizes and thus also 32 winners.

Now I only need to find the time to write 365 tickets and draw 32 unique winners.

Now I only need to find the time to write 365 tickets and draw 32 unique winners.

I can write them. Since I'm participating in the raffle, I think it's best you'll do the drawing though. I would not mind doing that as well, but I'll make sure I'll get the car of course. And it goes without saying that HiddenX will be granted the privilege of washing it. ;)

Omega - you need some pillory treatment from my LBHs ;)

LBH = (Little Bloody Helper)

attachment.php

Attachments

• dungeon_01.jpg
    dungeon_01.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom