Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta Screens

Oh honey, I'm sorry.

Sometimes when a man is in love he gets confused and lashes out at things, but he doesn't mean it. Know that he doesn't mean it.

Besides, there's no demo for it and unless I'm mistaken there was never a demo for the original game either so you essentially have to buy the game without even trying it out.

Besides, there's no demo for it and unless I'm mistaken there was never a demo for the original game either so you essentially have to buy the game without even trying it out.

So what you're saying is... it's just like the majority of other games in that aspect. :)

So what you're saying is... it's just like the majority of other games in that aspect. :)

newer games yeah. I recall there always being a demo for games way back when. Maybe the game industry just spoiled us back a few years, maybe we should just be happy with what they give us and dish out our cash on things we can't even try out first.

Or maybe we could actually think about why there is most likely not going to be demos on newer games....the size requirements in order to give a gameplay demo is going to continue to rise, and I think many companies have just decided against it.

That doesn't fly - how many games have gotten X360 and PS3 demos and none for the PC? Too many of late ...

As for DLC, it is a $10 add-on that lasts a few hours, why would you expect a demo?

Question for you Txa, who foots the bill for a demo on the 360/ps3 and the pc?(meaning bandwidth)

Question for you Txa, who foots the bill for a demo on the 360/ps3 and the pc?(meaning bandwidth)

They (XBOX Live & PSN) pay to host, the user pays to download. Similar to PC.

Not similar to bc though....because on PC who ever made the game foots it.

Back
Top Bottom