Skyrim - Previews Galore

Dec 2011 issue??? Am I the only person who think that sound a bit weird. I mean...isn't it still october?

Indeed. Especially considering the game is out in November. I certainly won't be needing a PC preview or review in December - I'll be done with it by then.

Dec 2011 issue??? Am I the only person who think that sound a bit weird. I mean…isn't it still october?

Indeed. Especially considering the game is out in November. I certainly won't be needing a PC preview or review in December - I'll be done with it by then.

The Dec 2011 issue came out a few weeks ago.

Although this is a particularly egregious instance, magazines generally tend to go to print with a date on the cover that is a month or two later.

This way, if someone finds an older copy on a store shelf, they will be more inclined to buy it if they don't realize how old it is.

Magazines need to adapt to the new reality. They're not fooling anyone and 30 minutes after the first person with a scanner gets their magazine, the contents will be online.

That said, it was a great article/preview for Skyrim and exclusive in that it was played on a PC.

Back
Top Bottom