Edge Of Eternity - Kickstarter Teaser

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In advance of their JRPG kickstarter Edge Of Eternity Midgar Studio has released a prototype gameplay video.

This video feature our prototype of "Edge Of Eternity", what we accomplished in 3 month of development, just imagine what we can do with a year.

This prototype is running on Mobile / PSVita / OUYA quality.

Edge of Eternity is a Space J-RPG that will lead you to experience a unique and unusual universe. The action takes place in a world whose design combines some steampunk influence - the best Japanese RPG - and Medieval age influences.

Through mysteries and softness, we built characters that you will join in a very exciting adventure of action, explorations, revelations and unexpected situations.
More information.

Last edited:
Looks a way worse than Chaos Rings 2.
Speaking of it... Since it's also JRPG and also Mobile whatnot... Will they also add a skill to avoid random encounters (endless enemy respawns)? CR2 has it!

I'll wait for the project, ask this question there, and decide if I'll support it or not based on the answer no matter the platform it's developed for.

It's a classic J-RPG so I can just see all the negativity it will revive just because of that. I see it everyday on various RPG sites.

Here's hoping they don't ask for to much on the launch today/tomorrow.:-/

Herrrrmmmm

Random encounters that just spring up while you're walking around? I thought we did away with those with Chrono Trigger (1995). Oh well.

No hard feelings but thanks for proving my point.;) Have a cookie.:cookie: Now I'll sit back and read more of these comments later on other sites.

I'll wait a bit, I'm somewhat interested and I do like jRPGs a lot (specially the turn based combat ones), but having said that, "out-of-nowhere" random encounters really are a thing of the past, and a very annoying thing I may add. I didn't like it in 1996 and I don't like it today.

Back
Top Bottom